Monday, October 31, 2005

Tête-à-tête at CitiLink Mall

Well,Tête-à-tête has not disappeared yet. I have managed to get my usual space at the CitiLink Mall to put up the Tête-à-tête exhibition. It will be there until mid-January. Then I will be putting up pictures from my Europe series till end of February. And in March and April I hope to put up images that I am going to take on my trip to Rajasthan at the end of this year.

My usual space at Citilink Mall is the Theatre Link leading to The Esplanade. It is by the side of the Adidas shop.

5 comments:

Da Froggie said...

Will drop by to take a look.

Heng said...

Thanks. Hope you like it. :)

Da Froggie said...

Heng, finally went to see your work today. MY humble thoughts though...I felt the location is less than ideal for your masterpieces...It is due to the reflection of the windows display across your works..

The one I like best have to be Yeo Yan Yan...

Look forward for your next exhibition then.

Heng said...

Hi Wynx,

Thanks for dropping by the exhibition. For some reason, the framing was such that there was a lot of reflections, even at Objectifs. Still, I think more people get to see it, and maybe that is what is important.

Da Froggie said...

Well, I certainly hope it will draw the crowd...