Thursday, January 25, 2007

And the stars spoke

Are you getting hit on the head by obstacles, dear Aquarius? Could it be that you simply need to allot yourself more time to complete the Herculean tasks you take on? This may be difficult for you to tolerate. You don't know how to deal with times such as these, when you must continue doing the same thing over and over again until you get results. There is a lesson here for you: Patience is a virtue.

I have not really done any shooting since Christmas, or anything significant. When people ask me what I have been busy with, I say plumbing, in a figurative sense. The truth is that I have been a computer geek, kitting out my office with computer equipment and overseeing the archiving process of my past three years digital photography. And after a year of archiving, I have lost patience once or twice in the last month. But I guess that the stars are trying to tell me that I am on the right track and I have to persevere. Onward I say.

No comments: