Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fast Forward Frustration

This is my horoscope for today:

You may be feeling anxious to get up and get moving today, dear Aquarius, however everyone else may seem to be lagging behind. Your impatience might drive yourself and everyone else around you crazy. Slow down and take a deep breath. Don't feel like you need to stick to the itinerary today. Play things by ear and let your fanciful nature have a greater say in how you run your show today.

I think that this does not just apply to today. It has been how I have been feeling since I returned from Chicago. I think that I found the pace in Paul's studio exhilirating.

The combination of the things that I want to do and the amount of investment that I am making in new equipment is making me impatient to shoot and also to get work in. But I guess things happen much much slower in Singapore.

Sllllooooowwww down Heng.

No comments: