Thursday, September 27, 2007

Photoblogsg

I have been thinking about how to foster a sense of community in Singapore amongst photographers. This came from reading a post by Geoffrey Pakim on Midnight Tales.

I think something like a forum would be good. But to feed this forum, a roundup of what is being blogged is good. I have used Yahoo pipes to make a feed of some of the blogs of Singaporean photographers. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Photoblogsg

Update:

Ok. I have managed to find a free forum hosting site. So I have started a PhotoblogSG forum. And instead of using pipes I have used bloglines to collect Singaporean Photographer's blog. I have cobbled together a website which I am hosting of The Pond web site. Ok folks, it ain't pretty. But it has a forum and listing of blogs. Can you please try it out. See how the forum and blog readings go for you. Let me know if there are forum groups I should include or blogs I should list.

Check out www.thepond.com.sg/photoblogsg

No comments: