Monday, February 04, 2008

Chestnuts Virgin



I am sad to say that I did not watch the first ten installments of Jonathan Lim's spoof fest, Chestnuts. I have been really busy with the exhibition and work and did not make plans to watch Chesty Nutty Bang Bang. But I bumped into the production manger, Kheng Kiat at Bras Basah Complex and was reminded that the show was going on at the drama centre in the national library. I just happened to have time that evening and decided to loose my chestnuts virginity. And I never thought it could be soooo good. I must admit that at times it got long and a bit boring, just one bang after another bang. But there were many times I was in hysterical ecstasy. :) I have worked with almost all the actors on stage and have taken photographs for so many of the productions they spoofed. It was just hilarious.

Come on baby, do it to me one more time!! Waiting for the next big one Jonathan!

No comments: