Sunday, April 27, 2008

PDN Annual and Fotoseptiembre






My dance photography is continuing to bring me luck. My work for the Keppel Corporation calendar has been accepted into the Photo District News Annual under corporate work. The PDN Annual will be published in May. I have to thank Ian Foo, the designer that did such a great job with the layout.

And also some of my images of Sakura and Zhou Lin, have been accepted into the Fotoseptiembre Photo Festival in San Antonio, Texas.

I get this feeling that my work is appreciated more overseas than it is in Singapore. I need to get out of this island more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jo and wes

ShutterBug said...

thumbsup!

well done Heng!!

Heng said...

Hey. There is more to come. Yes, it is a really nice year. A nice change after two years of hard under the hood work.