Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Secret Lives of Cows



The Secret Lives of Cows

I guess some people may be wondering how I can talk about Prima Ballerinas and Super Cows in the same blog. But I am the guy who watched the opera Carmen and Jacky Chan movies in the same night. Enough already, don't be cowered, look into the secret lives of cows by Glen Wexler. It's hilarious.

And I love Important Fact about cows #9

Cows fart a lot, but they actually burp more. In fact, cows are one of the main contributors to global warming. Apart from CFC, the biggest culprit is hydrocarbon emissions from cars, and cows. Cows cause the hole in the Ozone to increase by releasing some 100 million tons of hydrocarbons annually, by passing gas.

1 comment:

seventh stranger said...

like your shots. really nice! thanks for telling me about the d200 can do the work!
nice studio and great work.